Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mellel: Simply the Best

I've used a Macs since they came out. MacWrite was nice, but limited. The first version of Word got me through graduate school, but it had issues. WriteNow! was great, but sadly not available for OS X.

The best word processor for OS X is Mellel.

Go to
http://www.redlers.com and download the trial and try it out. You'll be convinced.

Apart from being a great product, the company offers unparalleled support.

There was a minor issue with Mellel and Snow Leopard. It was resolved promptly. I received an email saying "within hours" and it was. The company is in Israel, so they were working well into the wee hours of the morning.

But this is typical-if you email, they respond.
I have an old copy of Word as a last resort for reading documents. Pages is very nice, and my "Word reader" of choice. Bean is a nice product (and it is free) but Mellel is the one I have to have.

Patrick Jost

No comments: